bring up a SWT windows to screen - Websphere

This is a discussion on bring up a SWT windows to screen - Websphere ; Hi, i have a SWT application that runs on a pocket pc 2003. Sometimes, the user closes the active window by clicking on the above right close button of the window. That action doesn't close the window really. Then, i ...

  1. bring up a SWT windows to screen

    Hi,
    i have a SWT application that runs on a pocket pc 2003.
    Sometimes, the user closes the active window by clicking on the above right
    close button of the window. That action doesn't close the window really.
    Then, i would like the user can reactive that window(bring up), without
    going to Start/Settings/System/Memory/Running Programs/Activate. My actual
    development PDA(HP iPAQ rx3000), has a button to do that. It show on the
    screen all running program windows, and it can bring up a swt window to the
    screen by clicking a specific one. But not all PDAs have that button.
    I would like to know how to do that, without that button?
    Thanks
    Diego

  2. Re: bring up a SWT windows to screen

    SWT related questions would be best answered by the SWT or eSWT
    newsgroups. The eSWT newsgroup is located at

    Diego Celery wrote:
    > Hi,
    > i have a SWT application that runs on a pocket pc 2003.
    > Sometimes, the user closes the active window by clicking on the above right
    > close button of the window. That action doesn't close the window really.
    > Then, i would like the user can reactive that window(bring up), without
    > going to Start/Settings/System/Memory/Running Programs/Activate. My actual
    > development PDA(HP iPAQ rx3000), has a button to do that. It show on the
    > screen all running program windows, and it can bring up a swt window to the
    > screen by clicking a specific one. But not all PDAs have that button.
    > I would like to know how to do that, without that button?
    > Thanks
    > Diego

+ Reply to Thread