It took me quite a while to get my WSDD and the Palm 5.x simulator work
in the debugger mode. It works fine when running it in "normal" mode
and now when i run it in the debug mode it works -- stopping at
breakpoints, etc. The problem is that the application itself looks
like it's being displayed in the wrong resolution (while in the
debugger only), does anyone know how to fix this? When i run the app
not in the debug mode the application looks correct, however when i run
the application in the debugger the display only shows about 1/4 or the
regular display and the resolution much smaller (so it looks like it's
zoomed in).

Any advice welcome,

JohnJ