windows mobile 2003 virtual keyboard hidden - Websphere

This is a discussion on windows mobile 2003 virtual keyboard hidden - Websphere ; Hi, first sorry for my english I have a SWT application runnning on a Windows Moblile 2003 PocketPC. I have a problem with the virtual keyboard. I don't know when, the virtual keyboard is hidden from the screen behind the ...

  1. windows mobile 2003 virtual keyboard hidden

    Hi, first sorry for my english
    I have a SWT application runnning on a Windows Moblile 2003 PocketPC.
    I have a problem with the virtual keyboard. I don't know when, the virtual
    keyboard is hidden from
    the screen behind the swt application windows. It disappears from the
    screen.
    Any Ideas?

  2. Re: windows mobile 2003 virtual keyboard hidden

    You can create a dll using MS VS 2005 that you can call from your Java app that will hide & display the SIP programmatically.

+ Reply to Thread