Can i install WEbsphere 6 for linux on AIX machine ??? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Can i install WEbsphere 6 for linux on AIX machine ??? - Websphere ; Hi I want to install websphere 6 meant for linux machine on AIX machine. I want to do sometesting for a client and the server version he has is WS 6. Thanks Naveen Kumar...

  1. Can i install WEbsphere 6 for linux on AIX machine ???

    Hi

    I want to install websphere 6 meant for linux machine on AIX machine. I want to do sometesting for a client and the server version he has is WS 6.

    Thanks
    Naveen Kumar

  2. Re: Can i install WEbsphere 6 for linux on AIX machine ???

    unaveenkumar@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I want to install websphere 6 meant for linux machine on AIX machine. I want to do sometesting for a client and the server version he has is WS 6.

    You might want to check in ibm.software.websphere.application-server.
    This newsgroup deals mostly with embedded devices.

    Andrew Jr.

    IBM Phoenix Labs (OTI)
    2929 North Central Avenue
    Phoenix, Arizona, USA 85012