Dynamic class loading from a JXE - Websphere

This is a discussion on Dynamic class loading from a JXE - Websphere ; Hi All, Does anyone have an example of dynamically loading a class from a JXE file? Is there a special ClassLoader I need to use? Thanks, Serge...

  1. Dynamic class loading from a JXE

    Hi All,

    Does anyone have an example of dynamically loading a class from a JXE file?
    Is there a special ClassLoader I need to use?

    Thanks,
    Serge

  2. Re: Dynamic class loading from a JXE

    "Serge Sozonoff" wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Does anyone have an example of dynamically loading a class from a JXE

    file?
    > Is there a special ClassLoader I need to use?

    Hi Serge,

    Can you explain what you're trying to do in a bit more detail?

    If the JXE is on your class path you should be able to use Class.forName()
    to dynamically load a class.

    /peter

    --
    Peter Burka
    OTI Labs, IBM

  3. Re: Dynamic class loading from a JXE

    Hi Peter,

    > Can you explain what you're trying to do in a bit more detail?
    >
    > If the JXE is on your class path you should be able to use Class.forName()
    > to dynamically load a class.

    Never mind, problem solved. I forgot to specifically include the package in the
    jxeLinkOptions so when the JXE was getting made the classes were missing.

    Thanks,
    Serge

+ Reply to Thread