J9 personal profile app install - Websphere

This is a discussion on J9 personal profile app install - Websphere ; Hi, I've got a problem starting a Personal Profile application on a Windows Smartphone (XDA II mini). I read several postings that suggested some command line arguments to add to the application link. .... but how can I specifie these ...

  1. J9 personal profile app install

    Hi,

    I've got a problem starting a Personal Profile application on a Windows
    Smartphone (XDA II mini). I read several postings that suggested some
    command line arguments to add to the application link.
    .... but how can I specifie these command line arguments. I'm running j9 (try
    to) and I just can't find a way to do it.
    Also, does anybody know how to install a Personal Profile application from
    within WSDD itself? I use version 5.6 by the way.
    Any help is appreciated..!! Thanks

    Lars

  2. Re: J9 personal profile app install

    The command line arguments should be added into the shortcut link file you
    use to launch your application on the device. What does your link file
    currently contain and what specific problem are you having with it?

    Stef

    "Lars Feldmann" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've got a problem starting a Personal Profile application on a Windows
    > Smartphone (XDA II mini). I read several postings that suggested some
    > command line arguments to add to the application link.
    > ... but how can I specifie these command line arguments. I'm running j9

    (try
    > to) and I just can't find a way to do it.
    > Also, does anybody know how to install a Personal Profile application from
    > within WSDD itself? I use version 5.6 by the way.
    > Any help is appreciated..!! Thanks
    >
    > Lars

+ Reply to Thread