WSDD 5.7.1 and J9 for PocketPC ARM - Websphere

This is a discussion on WSDD 5.7.1 and J9 for PocketPC ARM - Websphere ; Hi, I'm building an application for PocketPC 2003. When i select the platform, i have only J9 for Windows Mobile 2003 ARM but not J9 for PocketPC ARM like WSDD 5.5. Can anyone help me ? Thanks, Georges...

  1. WSDD 5.7.1 and J9 for PocketPC ARM

    Hi,

    I'm building an application for PocketPC 2003.

    When i select the platform, i have only J9 for Windows Mobile 2003 ARM but
    not J9 for PocketPC ARM like WSDD 5.5.

    Can anyone help me ?

    Thanks,
    Georges

  2. Re: WSDD 5.7.1 and J9 for PocketPC ARM

    Georges Drencevic wrote:
    > I'm building an application for PocketPC 2003.
    >
    > When i select the platform, i have only J9 for Windows Mobile 2003 ARM but
    > not J9 for PocketPC ARM like WSDD 5.5.
    >
    > Can anyone help me ?

    I don't think there is any support for Pocket PC 2003. You can get
    WebSphere Studio Device Developer 5.6 (which has support for Pocket PC
    2002) by going to the link in this FAQ:
    http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21195340

    Andrew Jr.

    IBM Phoenix Labs (OTI)
    2929 North Central Avenue
    Phoenix, Arizona, USA 85012

  3. Re: WSDD 5.7.1 and J9 for PocketPC ARM

    Andrew Cornwall wrote:
    > Georges Drencevic wrote:
    >> I'm building an application for PocketPC 2003.

    > I don't think there is any support for Pocket PC 2003.

    According to http://www.windowsfordevices.com/news/NS8047584085.html, it
    looks as if Windows Mobile 2003 *is* Pocket PC 2003. So WebSphere Client
    Technology, Micro Edition 5.7.1 will work.

    Andrew Jr.

    IBM Phoenix Labs (OTI)
    2929 North Central Avenue
    Phoenix, Arizona, USA 85012

  4. Re: WSDD 5.7.1 and J9 for PocketPC ARM

    Thank you for your help.

    Georges

    "Andrew Cornwall" a écrit dans le message de news:
    cvnqs3$6u6i$1@news.boulder.ibm.com...
    > Andrew Cornwall wrote:
    >> Georges Drencevic wrote:
    >>> I'm building an application for PocketPC 2003.

    >> I don't think there is any support for Pocket PC 2003.

    > According to http://www.windowsfordevices.com/news/NS8047584085.html, it
    > looks as if Windows Mobile 2003 *is* Pocket PC 2003. So WebSphere Client
    > Technology, Micro Edition 5.7.1 will work.
    >
    > Andrew Jr.

    > IBM Phoenix Labs (OTI)
    > 2929 North Central Avenue
    > Phoenix, Arizona, USA 85012