I'm using WSAD 5.1.2 and I've created and tested a taglib. All the class files are under my WEB-INF/classes directory. When I try to erxport those classes to a JAR file, the JAR file is empty. If I check everything, the classes (along with everything else I don't want) get exported. What am I doing wrong?

Maybe I approached creating a reusable taglib project wrong? I created a Workspace. In there I created a Dynamic Web Project. All my source files are under a folder, JavaSource. I have a couple of JSPs to test out the tags in the WEB-INF directory. As stated, the classes are in WEB-INF/classes. Mt tld file is in WEB-INF/tlds.

All I want to do is create a JAR file that contains the java classes for the tag classes and supporting data classes.

I've searched around but didn't find anything close to what I'm asking for. Help would be appreciated.