Hi,
I am new to wsad and clearcase. Our project is in clearcase repository.
What are the steps for getting a project from clearcase to wsad
workspace? Are there any good tutorials for the same.

This is what I am trying and not sure if this is right.
I create a snapshot of the project from clearcase ( that way I get load
it into my local PC), then import that project into wsad workspace. But
the draw back is if I have 10 projetcs in the application I need to
create 10 empty projects in WSAD and then import the corresponding one
from the snapshot. Am I doing this right ?

Thanks