The problem is like this.
I created a Web service on RAD6, which takes two parameters in (userid
and password), and to return a complex type object named LogonResult(it
contains a boolean (isLogon), Task[] (initTask)), in which Task is also
a self-defined object.
At development environment, all is OK.
But when in test environment, where the DB hostname is changed to
another ip address, problem occurs. It will throw an exception named
MashalException. But when I invoke the same web service which returns a
String type, it is OK. I wrote a lot of test method, trying to figure
out where the problem sits in. But unfortunately, I couldn't find
where the bug is, who can help me or give me some hints. It will be
greatly appreciated.