something wrong with WSAD installation - Websphere

This is a discussion on something wrong with WSAD installation - Websphere ; Can WSAD 5.1.2 test version be installed on Windows Server 2003? When I go to the last step during installation process,it always comes up with an alert:Need license to run the WSAD. When register license met with sth. wrong ,go ...

  1. something wrong with WSAD installation

    Can WSAD 5.1.2 test version be installed on Windows Server 2003?
    When I go to the last step during installation process,it always comes up with an alert:Need license to run the WSAD.
    When register license met with sth. wrong ,go to for help.
    And I can't find the start icon in my start menu.

  2. Re: something wrong with WSAD installation

    In article <324139877.1129775567532.JavaMail.wassrvr@ltsgwas00 7.sby.ibm.com>, ellen417@sohu.com says...
    > Can WSAD 5.1.2 test version be installed on Windows Server 2003?

    It is not supported, but there has been some success reported by running the installation
    program in W2000 compatibility mode (if you search back this newsgroup you will find this
    question asked and answered several times)
    --

    Juanma Martínez

+ Reply to Thread