IBM Rational Agent Controller 6.0.1 and installation - Websphere

This is a discussion on IBM Rational Agent Controller 6.0.1 and installation - Websphere ; I have installed the RAD 6 and updated it to 6.0.1 with about 2,2 GB of fix and patches for RAD 6. I have IBM Agent Controller 6.0 Rational on the cd but not installed it yet. I have downloaded ...

  1. IBM Rational Agent Controller 6.0.1 and installation

    I have installed the RAD 6 and updated it to 6.0.1 with about 2,2 GB of fix
    and patches for RAD 6. I have IBM Agent Controller 6.0 Rational on the cd
    but not installed it yet.
    I have downloaded the IBM Agent Controller 6.0.1 with byte size 58053
    Modified date:
    2005-09-08

    Reference #:
    4010393

    from the same place where i downloaded the fix for RAD 6.

    I this a stand alone installation and not a fix for IBM Agent Controller
    6.0.

    In other words can I install the IBM Agent Controller 6.0.1 without
    installing the v6.0 from the CD first?

    Thanx in advance
    KS

  2. Re: IBM Rational Agent Controller 6.0.1 and installation

    KS wrote:
    > I have installed the RAD 6 and updated it to 6.0.1 with about 2,2 GB of fix
    > and patches for RAD 6. I have IBM Agent Controller 6.0 Rational on the cd
    > but not installed it yet.
    > I have downloaded the IBM Agent Controller 6.0.1 with byte size 58053
    > Modified date:
    > 2005-09-08
    >
    > Reference #:
    > 4010393
    >

    > from the same place where i downloaded the fix for RAD 6.
    >
    > I this a stand alone installation and not a fix for IBM Agent Controller
    > 6.0.
    >
    > In other words can I install the IBM Agent Controller 6.0.1 without
    > installing the v6.0 from the CD first?
    >
    > Thanx in advance
    > KS

    Yes you can install Agent controller 601 directly.

    Peter

  3. Re: IBM Rational Agent Controller 6.0.1 and installation

    Thanx a mill for that.
    "Peter Manahan" skrev i melding
    > KS wrote:
    > > I have installed the RAD 6 and updated it to 6.0.1 with about 2,2 GB of

    fix
    > > and patches for RAD 6. I have IBM Agent Controller 6.0 Rational on the

    cd
    > > but not installed it yet.
    > > I have downloaded the IBM Agent Controller 6.0.1 with byte size 58053
    > > Modified date:
    > > 2005-09-08
    > >
    > > Reference #:
    > > 4010393
    > >

    > > from the same place where i downloaded the fix for RAD 6.
    > >
    > > I this a stand alone installation and not a fix for IBM Agent Controller
    > > 6.0.
    > >
    > > In other words can I install the IBM Agent Controller 6.0.1 without
    > > installing the v6.0 from the CD first?
    > >
    > > Thanx in advance
    > > KS
    > >

    > Yes you can install Agent controller 601 directly.
    >
    > Peter

+ Reply to Thread