Following a variable through code... - Websphere

This is a discussion on Following a variable through code... - Websphere ; I am new to WebSphere and have never had a robust development environment to learn debugging. How can I do this in WSAD or can you point me to a tutorial somewhere. Thanks in advance!...

  1. Following a variable through code...

    I am new to WebSphere and have never had a robust development environment to learn debugging. How can I do this in WSAD or can you point me to a tutorial somewhere.

    Thanks in advance!

  2. Re: Following a variable through code...

    There are debugging tutorials in the IDE. Go to the Welcome perspective
    and rummage around. Right-clicking the project and picking "Debug on
    server" is the starting point.

    kyoshida@hotmail.com wrote:
    > I am new to WebSphere and have never had a robust development environment to learn debugging. How can I do this in WSAD or can you point me to a tutorial somewhere.
    >
    > Thanks in advance!

+ Reply to Thread