Aloha All!

I'm generating a web service with the integrated web service wizard in WSSD 5.1. My method signature is as follows:
public AnyType myMethod(int[] id)

This generates the following in the .wsdl file:
/element name="myMethod"/
/complexType/
/sequence/
/element maxOccurs="unbounded" name="id" type="xsd:int"//
//sequence/
///complexType/
//element/

The service works great if I pass it an array with more than one values. If I pass an array with only one value I receive the following error:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.lang.ClassCastException@49d649d6
at java.lang.Throwable.(Throwable.java)
at java.lang.Throwable.(Throwable.java)
at java.rmi.RemoteException.(RemoteException.java:83)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.WebServicesFault.(WebServicesFault.java:226)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.providers.java.RPCPr ovider.invokeMethod(RPCProvider.java:422)
..
..
..

Any ideas on how to solve this issue?