Hello,

I've set up a websphere 5.1 test environment in WSAD 5.1 and published my application. Where on the filesystem can I find the actual EAR file as it would look under the "installedApps" directory? I assumed it would be under the $WSAD_HOME/runtimes/base_v51/installedApps folder but am not finding it there, even though the test server starts up and runs correctly?

The reason I need to find the EAR on the filesystem is so that I can integrate my local test environment with Vignette which requires that type of integration point.

Any help much appreciated!

thanks,
Ed