RAD6 and install of interim fix 2 - Websphere

This is a discussion on RAD6 and install of interim fix 2 - Websphere ; I have installed RAD 6 the application versjon on Windows 2000 pro SP 4. I downloaded about 2,5 GB of fix locally before install. I installed the fix update manager to 601. I installed the fix RAD 601 I installed ...

  1. RAD6 and install of interim fix 2

    I have installed RAD 6 the application versjon on Windows 2000 pro SP 4.
    I downloaded about 2,5 GB of fix locally before install.
    I installed the fix update manager to 601.
    I installed the fix RAD 601
    I installed the fix RAD 601 refreshpack
    I installed the fix RAD 601 interimfix 001

    When I install thee fix RAD 601 interimfix 002 nothing happens.
    There is nothing to install.
    In the installed view I have interimfix 001 not 002.

    Why would not interimfix 002 install ?
    Thanx
    KS

  2. Re: RAD6 and install of interim fix 2

    Hi
    The solution. Since I did not install the language pack, the interimfix 2
    will not install since it a only fix the language pack.

    "KS" skrev i melding
    > I have installed RAD 6 the application versjon on Windows 2000 pro SP 4.
    > I downloaded about 2,5 GB of fix locally before install.
    > I installed the fix update manager to 601.
    > I installed the fix RAD 601
    > I installed the fix RAD 601 refreshpack
    > I installed the fix RAD 601 interimfix 001
    >
    > When I install thee fix RAD 601 interimfix 002 nothing happens.
    > There is nothing to install.
    > In the installed view I have interimfix 001 not 002.
    >
    > Why would not interimfix 002 install ?
    > Thanx
    > KS

  3. Re: RAD6 and install of interim fix 2

    Hi, tnx for posting the answer. Was confused about this too.

    regards,
    Pim

    KS wrote:
    > Hi
    > The solution. Since I did not install the language pack, the interimfix 2
    > will not install since it a only fix the language pack.
    >
    > "KS" skrev i melding
    >
    >>I have installed RAD 6 the application versjon on Windows 2000 pro SP 4.
    >>I downloaded about 2,5 GB of fix locally before install.
    >>I installed the fix update manager to 601.
    >>I installed the fix RAD 601
    >>I installed the fix RAD 601 refreshpack
    >>I installed the fix RAD 601 interimfix 001
    >>
    >>When I install thee fix RAD 601 interimfix 002 nothing happens.
    >>There is nothing to install.
    >>In the installed view I have interimfix 001 not 002.
    >>
    >>Why would not interimfix 002 install ?
    >>Thanx
    >>KS

+ Reply to Thread