wsad 5.1 check-in doubt - Websphere

This is a discussion on wsad 5.1 check-in doubt - Websphere ; Hi friends say i used text/replace feature in wsad 5.1 and the replacement has taken place in over 50 java files in my workspace, is there any feature in wsad 5.1 that lets me check-in only those chaanged files(in bulk...as ...

  1. wsad 5.1 check-in doubt

    Hi friends
    say i used text/replace feature in wsad 5.1 and the replacement has taken place in over 50 java files in my workspace, is there any feature in wsad 5.1 that lets me check-in only those chaanged files(in bulk...as they are 50 of them). Also i am using harvest change manager.

    thanks in advance.

  2. Re: wsad 5.1 check-in doubt

    Unless it's a shortcoming of Harvest you should at any time be able to
    select the top level project folder and do a Team/Commit to commit all
    changed content to the repository.

    kk_ff15@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Hi friends
    > say i used text/replace feature in wsad 5.1 and the replacement has taken place in over 50 java files in my workspace, is there any feature in wsad 5.1 that lets me check-in only those chaanged files(in bulk...as they are 50 of them). Also i am using harvest change manager.
    >
    > thanks in advance.

+ Reply to Thread