How Upgrade WebSphere 6 Test Environment in RAD6? - Websphere

This is a discussion on How Upgrade WebSphere 6 Test Environment in RAD6? - Websphere ; How can I upgrade WebSphere 6 Test Environment in RAD6?...

  1. How Upgrade WebSphere 6 Test Environment in RAD6?

    How can I upgrade WebSphere 6 Test Environment in RAD6?

  2. Re: How Upgrade WebSphere 6 Test Environment in RAD6?

    Apply WAS fixpacks to it.

    --
    Jim Palistrant
    Market Manager, Rational SOA Solutions