custom security - Websphere

This is a discussion on custom security - Websphere ; Hi, I'm looking for some information (samples) regarding custom UserRegistry including custom role mapping. Ist there a way to do my own role mapping? Many thanks, Uli...

  1. custom security

    Hi,
    I'm looking for some information (samples) regarding custom UserRegistry including custom role mapping.
    Ist there a way to do my own role mapping?
    Many thanks,
    Uli

  2. Re: custom security

    Hello!

    Afaik, dynamic rolemapping can only be performed via IBM Tivoli Access
    Manager

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/tividd...siness5.1.html

    lg

    Stefan

    schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:1393775275.1127132196772.JavaMail.wassrvr@lts gwas007.sby.ibm.com...
    > Hi,
    > I'm looking for some information (samples) regarding custom UserRegistry
    > including custom role mapping.
    > Ist there a way to do my own role mapping?
    > Many thanks,
    > Uli

+ Reply to Thread