Hi,

Playing around with Web Services and RAD V6.

I have a web application which provides me some functionalities.
(WebProjectA)

I am going to write a Java bean(say AccountBean) which would utilize
the classes of this Web App and provide some services(say get
AccountBalance). The Java bean is stored in a Project called
JavaProjectB.

These Services are going to be exposed as Web Services

Now i use the Web Services Wizard to generate the code based on this
accountBean.

The Wizard expects the AccountBean to be part of WebProjectA why?

For cleaner separation i want to keep all my beans which are going to
expose its services via (HTTP/SOAP) separate from the WebProjectA.

Is that wrong or would i be forced to keep all my beans as part of
WebProjectA.

Thanks,
Manglu