Hello,

I have a problem with web services on WAS 5.1. I created a session bean,
that exposes a lot of methods, with separate in and out structure for every
method. WSAD automagically generated WSDLs, classes, web module. Until there
were only few dozen of methods, everything worked fine. When I added some
more - I suspect magic barrier of 128 - everything went wrong. Server can't
even get up, if there is an application with a lot of functions/structures
in WSDL, virtual machine fails and throws something like that:
JVMDG217: Dump Handler is Processing a Signal - Please Wait.
JVMDG303: JVM Requesting Java core file
JVMDG304: Java core file written to C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere
Studio\Application Developer\v5.1.2\javacore.20050906.115702.2192.txt
JVMDG215: Dump Handler has Processed Exception Signal 11.
It looks the same on WSAD test server (windows) and WAS (linux). Core dump
says, that jitc is the cause, and it breaks somewhere at adding WSLD types,
using ibm libraries for web services. I tried to set JITC_COMPILEOPT
variable to skip those functions, then I tried to completely turn jitc off
in server config - nothing helped. I can't find any info about similar
problem - and this behavior is easily replicable on other computers with
WSAD and WAS. Any ideas?

Seoman