Re: com.ibm.websphere.ce.cm.ObjectClosedException: DSRA9110E close Connection. - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: com.ibm.websphere.ce.cm.ObjectClosedException: DSRA9110E close Connection. - Websphere ; I was getting the same error. The problem was that the connection object was being closed on a previous db call. So, make sure that your connection is alive, before you make the call. HTH, chil...

  1. Re: com.ibm.websphere.ce.cm.ObjectClosedException: DSRA9110E close Connection.

    I was getting the same error. The problem was that the connection object was being closed on a previous db call. So, make sure that your connection is alive, before you make the call.

    HTH,
    chil

  2. Re: com.ibm.websphere.ce.cm.ObjectClosedException: DSRA9110E close Connection.

    also make sure your Connection and PrepareStatement variables are local..

+ Reply to Thread