Re: WSAD 5.1.x add file type to syntax highlighting - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: WSAD 5.1.x add file type to syntax highlighting - Websphere ; Hi Tom. tom.steenbergen@eu.interfaceinc.com schrieb: > Hello all, > I would like to add a filetype to the syntax highlighting in the wsad > editor. > We are using a .jsi extension for jsp include file and would like to > ...

  1. Re: WSAD 5.1.x add file type to syntax highlighting

    Hi Tom.

    tom.steenbergen@eu.interfaceinc.com schrieb:
    > Hello all,
    > I would like to add a filetype to the syntax highlighting in the wsad
    > editor.
    > We are using a .jsi extension for jsp include file and would like to
    > have that use the same syntax highlighting as for the .jsp files.

    Go to Windows->Perferences->Files and search a bit in direction which
    editor is assigned to *.jsp and add a new filetype *.jsi which same
    editor.
    You can although use different external and internal editors. For
    external assign there a program for using editing. (maybe vi )
    WSAD 5.1.2 is based on eclipse 2.0.1 and all plugIns for eclipse should
    work with few exceptions. (http://colorer.sourceforge.net/)

    > I cannot find where to do this in the WSAD help ??

    Try some keywords like file, association, editor.

    > - Tom -

  2. Re: WSAD 5.1.x add file type to syntax highlighting

    The full menu access:
    windows->Perferences->General->Editors->File Associations

    That are features from eclipse.

+ Reply to Thread