Is there an example available on creating a many to many relationship between two tables that are connected by a mapping table using CMP entity beans?
I have three tables -
T1 with the following columns
t1_id : int PK
name : varchar
description : varchar

T2 with the following columns
t2_id : int PK
name : varchar
description : varchar

T3 with the following columns
t1_id : int (not null)
t2_id : int (not null)

There is a foreign key from T3 t1_id to T1 t1_id.
Another foreign key from T3 t2_id to T2 t2_id.

After connecting to the database in RAD 6.0 I can select T1 and T2 and have RAD 6 create two entity EJBs. In the resulting diagram window I can define a many to many relationship between the two CMPs. The next step has me stumped. The EJB to RDB mapping that RAD 6 has defined does not know how to make the connection from the T1 to T2 CMP. This is expected but there should be some way to add to the database mapping that there is a mapping table (T3) to use.