I am using WSAD 5.1.2 and have created CMP EJBs for tables the have foreign key relationships to other tables successfully using the WSAD EJB to RDB mapping tool. However, I can't get the mapping to work the way I want for two tables (say T1 and T2) that are connected through a mapping table (T3).
So I have T1 with the following columns
t1_id int PK
name varchar
description varchar

T2 with the following columns
t2_id int PK
name
description

T3 with the following columns
t1_id int (not null)
t2_id int (not null)

There is a foreign key from T3 t1_id to T1 t1_id.
Another foreign key from T3 t2_id to T2 t2_id.

I want two CMP enterprise beans from the mapping tool
T1Bean CMP and T2Bean CMP
T1Bean has a getter and setter for a Collection attribute that is a Collection of T2Local objects.
T2Bean has a getter and setter for a Collection attribute that is a Collection of T1Local objects.

WSAD always creates a CMP for T3. The Collection attributes are there in the T1 and T2 CMPs but they are a Collection of T3Local objects.

I have implemented this situation easily in Weblogic and Jboss so I expected the WSAD mapper tool to do it as well. Am I missing something in the WSAD mapping tool?