Classpath settings for WSAD integrated 'test' servers - Websphere

This is a discussion on Classpath settings for WSAD integrated 'test' servers - Websphere ; Is it possible to prepend a .jar file to the WebSphere 5.1 app server that is built into (the 'test' environment) the WSAD 5.1.2 environment? How about RAD 6.0.0.1? I have a jar file that I need to prepend to ...

  1. Classpath settings for WSAD integrated 'test' servers

    Is it possible to prepend a .jar file to the WebSphere 5.1 app server that is built into (the 'test' environment) the WSAD 5.1.2 environment? How about RAD 6.0.0.1? I have a jar file that I need to prepend to the WebSphere classpath.

  2. Re: Classpath settings for WSAD integrated 'test' servers

    The best way would be to use whatever mechanism you would use for a
    'real' WAS.

    --
    Jim Palistrant
    IBM Rational WW Technical Consultant - Rational Development Tools

+ Reply to Thread