WSAD 5.1.2 not showing errors - Websphere

This is a discussion on WSAD 5.1.2 not showing errors - Websphere ; Hi I am using a third party software for reporting in our webapplication. There was some problem with that application , so I deleted the jar files from the WEB-INF/lib folder to replace it with new jar files. After the ...

  1. WSAD 5.1.2 not showing errors

    Hi

    I am using a third party software for reporting in our webapplication.

    There was some problem with that application , so I deleted the jar
    files from the WEB-INF/lib folder to replace it with new jar files.

    After the files are deleted WSAD does not show errors on the java
    program that uses the jar files. Normally every class and import
    statements that make use of the jar will be marked in red color if the
    jars are deleted right?

    I tried to do Rebuild and revalidate on the project but no luck

    Am I missing any settings anywhere

    Please advise

    TIA

  2. Re: WSAD 5.1.2 not showing errors

    Maybe you added them (at their installed location) to the project
    classpath. ???

    Dn wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I am using a third party software for reporting in our webapplication.
    >
    > There was some problem with that application , so I deleted the jar
    > files from the WEB-INF/lib folder to replace it with new jar files.
    >
    > After the files are deleted WSAD does not show errors on the java
    > program that uses the jar files. Normally every class and import
    > statements that make use of the jar will be marked in red color if the
    > jars are deleted right?
    >
    > I tried to do Rebuild and revalidate on the project but no luck
    >

    > Am I missing any settings anywhere
    >
    > Please advise
    >
    > TIA

  3. Re: WSAD 5.1.2 not showing errors

    am sorry, that was it , stupid me

    Ray McVay wrote:
    > Maybe you added them (at their installed location) to the project
    > classpath. ???
    >
    > Dn wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> I am using a third party software for reporting in our webapplication.
    >>
    >> There was some problem with that application , so I deleted the jar
    >> files from the WEB-INF/lib folder to replace it with new jar files.
    >>
    >> After the files are deleted WSAD does not show errors on the java
    >> program that uses the jar files. Normally every class and import
    >> statements that make use of the jar will be marked in red color if the
    >> jars are deleted right?
    >>
    >> I tried to do Rebuild and revalidate on the project but no luck
    >>

    >> Am I missing any settings anywhere
    >>
    >> Please advise
    >>
    >> TIA

+ Reply to Thread