XMLBeans 1.0.4 in WAS 5.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on XMLBeans 1.0.4 in WAS 5.1 - Websphere ; I am trying to run a simple application that uses Apache XMLBean 1.0.4 in WAS5.1. It's throwing out following error which appears to be an issue related XMLBeans class loading: [org/apache/xmlbeans/XmlTokenSource]: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xmlbeans/XmlTokenSource If there is anyone who have used ...

  1. XMLBeans 1.0.4 in WAS 5.1

    I am trying to run a simple application that uses Apache XMLBean 1.0.4 in WAS5.1. It's throwing out following error which appears to be an issue related XMLBeans class loading:

    [org/apache/xmlbeans/XmlTokenSource]: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xmlbeans/XmlTokenSource

    If there is anyone who have used XMLBeans successfully in WAS/WSAD environment, can you please give me directions to set up the application?

    Thanks,
    Adit

  2. Re: XMLBeans 1.0.4 in WAS 5.1

    Have you recieved information on using XMLBeans in WASD? We are having difficulties also.

  3. Re: XMLBeans 1.0.4 in WAS 5.1

    I've got this to work in WSAD 5.1.2 using jdk1.3 compatible XMLBeans API. You'll have to download and use the API from xmlbeans-1.0.4-jdk1.3.zip from the site: http://www.mirrormonster.com/apache....eans/binaries/

+ Reply to Thread