How to create DB2 type 4 driver datasource in WSAD 5.1.2 - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to create DB2 type 4 driver datasource in WSAD 5.1.2 - Websphere ; Hi, Please let me know,How to create DB2 type 4 driver datasource in WSAD 5.1.2 with regards, djshivu...

  1. How to create DB2 type 4 driver datasource in WSAD 5.1.2

    Hi,

    Please let me know,How to create DB2 type 4 driver datasource in WSAD 5.1.2

    with regards,
    djshivu

  2. Re: How to create DB2 type 4 driver datasource in WSAD 5.1.2

    double click server icon in the server view,there will popup a server configuration diagram,then click the datasource tab at the bottom of the view.Further,select or add the jdbc driver in terms of the requirement, at last click add to create new datasource connection,please remember to fill in the datasource properties.

+ Reply to Thread