can't find data source on WSAD 5.1.2 - Websphere

This is a discussion on can't find data source on WSAD 5.1.2 - Websphere ; I have a J2ee project developing on WSAD 5.1.2. I created simple jar project to hold all the utility functions, and the EJBs will refer to it. I already define a JNDI datasource on the test environment. Then i wrote ...

  1. can't find data source on WSAD 5.1.2

    I have a J2ee project developing on WSAD 5.1.2. I created simple jar project to hold all the utility functions, and the EJBs will refer to it. I already define a JNDI datasource on the test environment. Then i wrote a simple datasource lookup test class inside my utility jar, and failed in lookuping for the datasource. I already include the naming.jar, namingclient.jar and **/properties/*. I also switch the JRE to v5.1. But i have to mention that the lookup will work fine when i call it from the web. I think it is something wrong with the enviroment config. Thanks for help.

  2. Re: can't find data source on WSAD 5.1.2

    paste your code and error stack.

+ Reply to Thread