Draft Redbook-Rational Application Developer V6 Programming Guide - Websphere

This is a discussion on Draft Redbook-Rational Application Developer V6 Programming Guide - Websphere ; See: http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpiece.../sg246449.html -- Jim Palistrant IBM Rational WW Technical Consultant - Rational Development Tools...

  1. Draft Redbook-Rational Application Developer V6 Programming Guide

    --
    Jim Palistrant
    IBM Rational WW Technical Consultant - Rational Development Tools

  2. Re: Draft Redbook-Rational Application Developer V6 Programming Guide

    Thanks for this info, but....

    unfortunatly I can't find any information how to use the Xdoclet Attribute
    Oriented language and how to generate the resulting source files (like
    value objects, interfaces, etc.). Furthermore sql-type on @ejb.persistence
    methods are not used in mappings, if the size of sql-field (e.g.
    VARCHAR(125)) is added.

    Do you have any source or information, where to get additional information
    on the xdoclet feature in RAD? (I have looked for further information in
    RAD-Help, but unfortunatly there seems to be no further information).

    Thomas

  3. Re: Draft Redbook-Rational Application Developer V6 Programming Guide

    Perhaps

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...coverview.html

    would help.

    --
    Jim Palistrant
    IBM Rational WW Technical Consultant - Rational Development Tools

+ Reply to Thread