Hi,

I'm installing wsad 512 on windows 2003 server from install images that are
downloaded from business partner zone. I need wsad 512 on that server just
to get the corresponding ClearCase LT server installed.
My experience is that one has to install wsad before cc lt, in order to use
the free license.

It seems that I can install Rational parts on 2003 server, but not wsad.
Launchpad starts, but after checking in product boxes it says: "Warning: A
license is required to run Websphere Studio."

As I did this same on windows XP, everything worked - no license warnngs.
I assume this problem comes from windows 2003...

Any workaround for this problem?

kind regards mika