CORBA MARSHAL Error - Websphere

This is a discussion on CORBA MARSHAL Error - Websphere ; Hi, I am getting following error when I try to call an EJB running on WAS 5.1 from my WSAD Test Envirnment (also running on WTE 5.1). Any help will be appreciated. org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: Unable to read value from underlying bridge ...

  1. CORBA MARSHAL Error

    Hi,

    I am getting following error when I try to call an EJB running on WAS 5.1
    from my WSAD Test Envirnment (also running on WTE 5.1). Any help will be
    appreciated.

    org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: Unable to read value from underlying bridge :
    Codebase indirection @ 92 vmcid: IBM minor code: 89A completed: No

    [2/16/05 17:18:51:705 EST] 4e90a559 ExceptionUtil E CNTR0020E:
    Non-application exception occurred while processing method
    "getPlanSummaries" on bean "BeanId(IBEC#OnlineAccount.jar#OnlinePlan,
    1021d3e8fc5)". Exception data: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is:
    java.rmi.MarshalException: CORBA MARSHAL 0x4942f89a No; nested exception is:

    org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: Unable to read value from underlying bridge :
    Codebase indirection @ 92 vmcid:
    IBM minor code: 89A completed: No
    java.rmi.MarshalException: CORBA MARSHAL 0x4942f89a No; nested exception is:
    org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: Unable to read value from underlying bridge :
    Codebase indirection @ 92 vmcid: IBM minor code: 89A completed: No
    at
    com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.UtilDelegateImpl.mapSystemExcep tion(UtilDelegateImpl.java
    :198)
    at javax.rmi.CORBA.Util.mapSystemException(Util.java: 83)
    at
    org.opers.refunds.entity._CICSServiceFacade_Stub.g etBECAccountValue_CICS(_CI
    CSServiceFacade_Stub.java:471)

    Thanks,
    Sanjay

  2. Re: CORBA MARSHAL Error

    Hi,

    The EJB was being used to make CICSECI connection.
    I added the jar files for the resource adapter in the classpath of my WASD
    project.
    This seems to have corrected the problem.

    Sanjay

    "Sanjay Garg" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am getting following error when I try to call an EJB running on WAS 5.1
    > from my WSAD Test Envirnment (also running on WTE 5.1). Any help will be
    > appreciated.
    >
    > org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: Unable to read value from underlying bridge :
    > Codebase indirection @ 92 vmcid: IBM minor code: 89A completed: No
    >
    > [2/16/05 17:18:51:705 EST] 4e90a559 ExceptionUtil E CNTR0020E:
    > Non-application exception occurred while processing method
    > "getPlanSummaries" on bean "BeanId(IBEC#OnlineAccount.jar#OnlinePlan,
    > 1021d3e8fc5)". Exception data: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception

    is:
    > java.rmi.MarshalException: CORBA MARSHAL 0x4942f89a No; nested exception

    is:

    > org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: Unable to read value from underlying bridge :
    > Codebase indirection @ 92 vmcid:
    > IBM minor code: 89A completed: No
    > java.rmi.MarshalException: CORBA MARSHAL 0x4942f89a No; nested exception

    is:
    > org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: Unable to read value from underlying bridge :
    > Codebase indirection @ 92 vmcid: IBM minor code: 89A completed: No
    > at

    com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.UtilDelegateImpl.mapSystemExcep tion(UtilDelegateImpl.java
    > :198)
    > at javax.rmi.CORBA.Util.mapSystemException(Util.java: 83)
    > at

    org.opers.refunds.entity._CICSServiceFacade_Stub.g etBECAccountValue_CICS(_CI
    > CSServiceFacade_Stub.java:471)
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Sanjay

+ Reply to Thread