Re: Exporting jar from JavaProject - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Exporting jar from JavaProject - Websphere ; KS wrote: >In WSAD 5.1.1.3 I got a JavaProject which contains POJO classes. The java >classes uses several other jars like ftp.jar and rowset.jar which is placed >under the lib folder. >When I export the JavaProject as a jar and ...

  1. Re: Exporting jar from JavaProject

    KS wrote:

    >In WSAD 5.1.1.3 I got a JavaProject which contains POJO classes. The java
    >classes uses several other jars like ftp.jar and rowset.jar which is placed
    >under the lib folder.
    >When I export the JavaProject as a jar and try to run it I get
    >classnotfound.. for the jars under the lib folder.
    >I open the exported jar the classnotfound jar and Manifest.mf is there.
    >What are way to do this in WSAD ?
    >Does every single aditionall jar that I have to be placed in the lib
    >folder?
    >How should the Manifest.mf look like?
    >Is there any WSAD documentation on this?

    You can't put JARs within JARs. You should set your classpath to contain
    all the needed JAR files.

    Regards,

    Chemi.

  2. Re: Exporting jar from JavaProject

    Thanx just what I found out and now its working.

    "Chemi" skrev i melding
    > KS wrote:
    >
    > >In WSAD 5.1.1.3 I got a JavaProject which contains POJO classes. The java
    > >classes uses several other jars like ftp.jar and rowset.jar which is

    placed
    > >under the lib folder.
    > >When I export the JavaProject as a jar and try to run it I get
    > >classnotfound.. for the jars under the lib folder.
    > >I open the exported jar the classnotfound jar and Manifest.mf is there.
    > >What are way to do this in WSAD ?
    > >Does every single aditionall jar that I have to be placed in the lib
    > >folder?
    > >How should the Manifest.mf look like?
    > >Is there any WSAD documentation on this?
    > >

    > You can't put JARs within JARs. You should set your classpath to contain
    > all the needed JAR files.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Chemi.

+ Reply to Thread