Re: version of deployment tool kit for weblogic - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: version of deployment tool kit for weblogic - Websphere ; Dn wrote: > Hi > > How do I findout the version of deployment tool kit for weblogic > from my WSAD installation > > Thanks I haven't it installed so just guessing.... Help -> Software Updates -> Update Manager ...

  1. Re: version of deployment tool kit for weblogic

    Dn wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > How do I findout the version of deployment tool kit for weblogic
    > from my WSAD installation
    >
    > Thanks

    I haven't it installed so just guessing....
    Help -> Software Updates -> Update Manager

    Expand IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer. There you will see
    all the features you have installed with their version.

    Hope this helps,

    Chemi.

  2. Re: version of deployment tool kit for weblogic

    Thanks chemi

    I got it

    Chemi wrote:
    > Dn wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> How do I findout the version of deployment tool kit for weblogic
    >> from my WSAD installation
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > I haven't it installed so just guessing....
    > Help -> Software Updates -> Update Manager
    >
    > Expand IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer. There you will see
    > all the features you have installed with their version.
    >
    > Hope this helps,
    >
    > Chemi.

+ Reply to Thread