Hello,

Apologize I am posting in a wrong group. I am having an issue with the
Java Server Faces Rich Text Editor component that shipped with RAD 6.0.
It's all working fine until users enter the "\" character, like someone
put in a path "c:\temp\file.txt", then when i save and retrieve the
text back, the display just become blank when it reaches that
character. I am think the component treat the "\" as a special
character in java so it caused it funny.

Is there any way I can avoid this happening? I can't ask users to type
in \\ instead.

Many Thanks
Art.