com.ibm.ws.Transaction.JTS.CurrentImpl - Websphere

This is a discussion on com.ibm.ws.Transaction.JTS.CurrentImpl - Websphere ; I've read that this class is in the txPrivateClient.jar but it doesn't exist anywhere locally. What is the best resource for retrieving wayward jar files?...

  1. com.ibm.ws.Transaction.JTS.CurrentImpl

    I've read that this class is in the txPrivateClient.jar but it doesn't exist anywhere locally. What is the best resource for retrieving wayward jar files?

  2. Re: com.ibm.ws.Transaction.JTS.CurrentImpl

    I am also facing same problem......

    Regarding jar browser, u can find it in http://jarbrowser.sourceforge.net/

+ Reply to Thread