How could we regenereate the factory classes of the beans? - Websphere

This is a discussion on How could we regenereate the factory classes of the beans? - Websphere ; hi, i accidently deleted a factory methode of a bean and i want to have the factory methode again but i am able to regenerate the Access class but it is not generating the factory class.Is any body having a ...

  1. How could we regenereate the factory classes of the beans?

    hi,
    i accidently deleted a factory methode of a bean and i want to have the factory methode again but i am able to regenerate the Access class but it is not generating the factory class.Is any body having a solution. I am using wsad5.
    rahul

  2. Re: How could we regenereate the factory classes of the beans?

    sorry there is a mistake not factory methods but factory classes for beans

+ Reply to Thread