Websphere giving Internal Server Error - Websphere

This is a discussion on Websphere giving Internal Server Error - Websphere ; I am having a problem with a Websphere application we have. When we click a button to kick off a process, a new page pops up and seems to be working then after a minute or so we get an ...

  1. Websphere giving Internal Server Error

    I am having a problem with a Websphere application we have. When we click a
    button to kick off a process, a new page pops up and seems to be working then
    after a minute or so we get an error page. The title bar says "HTTP 500 Internal server error" and the body says "The page cannot be displayed". We write to a log file and there is no evidence of any error or exception in the log. It looks like the server just quits running the transaction. I set this
    up to run on my local Websphere Studio server and the same process works fine. No errors or anything. I'm not sure if this is the proper topic area to post in, but has anyone ever encountered anything like this? Could it be a memory problem? Thanks for any help.

  2. Re: Websphere giving Internal Server Error

    dpmiller@uss.com wrote:

    >I am having a problem with a Websphere application we have. When we click a
    >button to kick off a process, a new page pops up and seems to be working then
    >after a minute or so we get an error page. The title bar says "HTTP 500 Internal server error" and the body says "The page cannot be displayed". We write to a log file and there is no evidence of any error or exception in the log. It looks like the server just quits running the transaction. I set this
    >up to run on my local Websphere Studio server and the same process works fine. No errors or anything. I'm not sure if this is the proper topic area to post in, but has anyone ever encountered anything like this? Could it be a memory problem? Thanks for any help.

    There should be something in WebSphere's SystemOut.log.

    Ken

  3. Unhappy Re: Websphere giving Internal Server Error

    I too got the same error ..... here is my log file content.

    [2011/09/22 11:30:37, 3] libsmb/ntlmssp.c:debug_ntlmssp_flags(63)
    Got NTLMSSP neg_flags=0xa2088207
    [2011/09/22 11:30:37, 3] libsmb/ntlmssp.c:ntlmssp_server_auth(739)
    Got user=[Admministrator@PLATFORM] domain=[] workstation=[SIMPRO359] len1=24 len2=24
    [2011/09/22 11:30:37, 0] utils/ntlm_auth.c:winbind_pw_check(515)
    Login for user []\[Admministrator@PLATFORM]@[SIMPRO359] failed due to [winbind client not authorized to use winbindd_pam_auth_crap. Ensure permissions on /var/cache/samba/winbindd_privileged are set correctly.]
    [Thu Sep 22 11:30:37 2011] [error] [client 172.18.2.153] (20014)Internal error: ntlm_auth reports Broken Helper: BH NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED, referer: http://msi-vmpl3cord10:81/
    [2011/09/22 11:30:37, 0] utils/ntlm_auth.c:manage_squid_ntlmssp_request(776)
    NTLMSSP BH: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED

    The things what i have done is i installed samba server along with winbind and installed an application in linux server and want to access that application using windows Active directory,using NTLM authentication.

    I'm getting the pop up asking the user name and password but when i give the credentials it is giving Internal Server error. and the log specifies the above errors.

    I started working on this last week, a week passed but no progress please help me regarding this.....

+ Reply to Thread