Re: Problem running Java client of EJB deployed on WebSphere - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Problem running Java client of EJB deployed on WebSphere - Websphere ; I am having the same problem. Actually in my case the problem is even worse. I am not able to run even from WSAD environment. Can u pls. suggest which all jars are required? Thanks,...

  1. Re: Problem running Java client of EJB deployed on WebSphere

    I am having the same problem.
    Actually in my case the problem is even worse. I am not able to run even from WSAD environment.
    Can u pls. suggest which all jars are required?

    Thanks,

  2. Re: Problem running Java client of EJB deployed on WebSphere

    hai,
    i dont clearly understand what you want but this is one way to run a client application. Create an application client project add it to the ejb application. Create the class and run the application in a application client module. check out at run.
    hope you could find the way.
    rahul

+ Reply to Thread