Unable to start Integrated Test Environment - Websphere

This is a discussion on Unable to start Integrated Test Environment - Websphere ; I have WSAD IE 5.1.1 with integrated test environment installed. However I am unable to start WAS 5.1 EE Integrated Test Environment. Every time I start, the console always say almost right away. Does anybody experience the same problem? Do ...

  1. Unable to start Integrated Test Environment

    I have WSAD IE 5.1.1 with integrated test environment installed.
    However I am unable to start WAS 5.1 EE Integrated Test Environment.
    Every time I start, the console always say almost right
    away.

    Does anybody experience the same problem? Do you have any solution for
    this? I have already uninstall and re-install the WSAD. By the way, the
    OS is SuSE Linux 9.1

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: Unable to start Integrated Test Environment

    Are you able to cut and paste any of the error messages in this forum?
    Another place to look for errors inside of WSAD or Eclipse (in general)
    is:

    Help > About.... > Configuration Details (button)

    scroll all the way down and you should see any errors or exceptions
    that the ITE might have thrown and the studio might have caught

  3. Re: Unable to start Integrated Test Environment

    Thanks for your reply.

    I took a look at the log that you mention, but no error related to the
    problem that I have. However in LoggingUtil.log file I found the
    following:

    logging.util.agent_id="AGENT_CREATE.com.ibm.etools.websphere.tools.v4.110 7526875.428"
    logging.util.agent_version="1.000"
    logging.util.process_idref="PROCESS_CREATE.eclipse.1107526649.159"
    logging.util.agent_name="com.ibm.etools.websphere.tools.v4"
    logging.util.agent_type="Logging" logging.util.agent_parameters=""
    logging.util.time="1107526875.428"/>
    logging.util.MsgLoggerLevel="CONFIG" Value="5.1.1"/>
    logging.util.agent_idref="com.ibm.etools.websphere.tools.v5.common"
    logging.util.MsgLoggerLevel="SEVERE" Value="0 Fri Feb 04 06:22:49 PST
    2005
    com.ibm.etools.websphere.tools.v51.internal.server s.ServletEngineLauncher.handleModelActionEvent():
    Cannot start the server: IWAD0200E An error has occurred while starting
    the server. The server will not be started."/>

    Let me know, thanks in advance

+ Reply to Thread