Difference between WSAD & WSSD ? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Difference between WSAD & WSSD ? - Websphere ; I am currently preparing to start on a new project, of which I have two choices of IDE to use - Websphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) or Websphere Studio Site Developer (WSSD). What are the major/minor differences (if any) between ...

  1. Difference between WSAD & WSSD ?

    I am currently preparing to start on a new project, of which I have two
    choices of IDE to use - Websphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) or
    Websphere Studio Site Developer (WSSD).

    What are the major/minor differences (if any) between using WSAD & WSSD ?

  2. Re: Difference between WSAD & WSSD ?

    Hi Paul,

    It really depends on what technology your project will involve. Both
    products will look & feel the same (since they are based on the same Eclipse
    foundation) but WSAD is geared for the EJB developer while WAS is geared for
    the Web developer (no Ebbs involved)... Think of WSAD as WSSD + an EJB
    development environment. I hope this helps.

    - Troy

    "Paul Bratcher" wrote in message
    > I am currently preparing to start on a new project, of which I have two
    > choices of IDE to use - Websphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) or
    > Websphere Studio Site Developer (WSSD).
    >
    > What are the major/minor differences (if any) between using WSAD & WSSD ?

+ Reply to Thread