Debug without App Server? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Debug without App Server? - Websphere ; We have Websphere App Dev but no Websphere Server App Server (we have JRun). Can we debug JSP's from within WS App Dev? thanks...

  1. Debug without App Server?

    We have Websphere App Dev but no Websphere Server App Server (we have JRun).
    Can we debug JSP's from within WS App Dev?

    thanks

  2. Re: Debug without App Server?

    I would think there would be much difference between the two as far as
    that goes. Doesn't it have more to do with how you start the server than
    what server it is? If you're deploying to JRun you should debug on JRun.

    lacus wrote:
    > We have Websphere App Dev but no Websphere Server App Server (we have JRun).
    > Can we debug JSP's from within WS App Dev?
    >
    > thanks

+ Reply to Thread