newbie WSAD question.... - Websphere

This is a discussion on newbie WSAD question.... - Websphere ; I have installed WebSphere Studio v5.1.2 with Websphere Application Server v5.1 Integrated Test Environment. I am trying to develop several CMP entity beans that access an external MYSQL v4.1 server. Here are my questios: 1. How do I install MYSQL ...

  1. newbie WSAD question....

    I have installed WebSphere Studio v5.1.2 with Websphere Application Server
    v5.1 Integrated Test Environment. I am trying to develop several CMP entity
    beans that access an external MYSQL v4.1 server. Here are my questios:

    1. How do I install MYSQL v4.1 JDBC driver into Websphere studio, so that I
    can create data sources with this driver?
    2. How do I create datasource for my CMP entity beans?

    thanks.
    stephen

  2. Re: newbie WSAD question....

    Hi Stephen,
    the following append maybe should be useful:

    http://groups.google.it/groups?hl=it...3DN%26tab%3Dwg
    Ciao D.

+ Reply to Thread