vadidation error when attaching source - Websphere

This is a discussion on vadidation error when attaching source - Websphere ; This was posted at the IBM website but it did not appear in the newsgroup, so I'm posting here. I get the following error when attempting to attach source using the class editor: An error occurred while attaching the source ...

  1. vadidation error when attaching source

    This was posted at the IBM website but it did not appear in the newsgroup,
    so I'm posting here.

    I get the following error when attempting to attach source using the class
    editor:

    An error occurred while attaching the source
    Reason:
    Exception running validator code

    I attached this source last week and it worked fine. Yesterday I deleted the
    project and refreshed from PVCS and cannot attach source. WebSphere 5.0.
    Please help. Thanks

  2. Re: vadidation error when attaching source

    This issue was resolved. A source zip file was attached to a jar file.
    Location of the zip file was later changed. When attempting to attach source
    again it gave an error. The .classpath file was manually edited to remove
    the source attribute for the library name, and afterward source was attached
    successfully.

    >Newsgroups: ibm.software.websphere.studio
    >From: David McDivitt
    >Subject: vadidation error when attaching source
    >Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:34:11 -0600
    >
    >This was posted at the IBM website but it did not appear in the newsgroup,
    >so I'm posting here.
    >
    >I get the following error when attempting to attach source using the class
    >editor:
    >
    >An error occurred while attaching the source
    >Reason:
    >Exception running validator code
    >
    >I attached this source last week and it worked fine. Yesterday I deleted the
    >project and refreshed from PVCS and cannot attach source. WebSphere 5.0.
    >Please help. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread