RAD 6.0 Installation - Websphere

This is a discussion on RAD 6.0 Installation - Websphere ; Which Package must I install for WAS Test environement in RAD 6.0. Thanks...

  1. RAD 6.0 Installation

    Which Package must I install for WAS Test environement in RAD 6.0.
    Thanks

  2. Re: RAD 6.0 Installation

    I believe it is part of the large required package. After extraction,
    it should be a choice on the install menu.

    --
    Jim Palistrant
    IBM Rational WW Technical Consultant - Rational Development Tools

  3. Re: RAD 6.0 Installation

    On the web site I have access to, looks like it is a separate package
    clearly labeled:

    *Rational Application Developer V6.0 Windows Full Evaluation Part 5 -
    OPTIONAL: Contains WebSphere Application Server V6.0 Test Environment

    *download and use the extractor.exe to create an installable image.

    --
    Jim Palistrant
    IBM Rational WW Technical Consultant - Rational Development Tools

+ Reply to Thread