Hi,
I try to run the sample JMS PointToPoint program from the URL :
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerwork...ilkinson1.html

I have WSAD 5.1.1, the steps given in that URL is for v5. There is
difference in the JMS Server Properties (under JMS tab) in v5.1.1, I
didn't find the Initial state instead it is showing JMS Provider. I
have selected the MQ simulator for Java developers. Other than that
everything I followed steps for configuring server and running the
program.

I got the following error. I suspect there is something I have missed
in configuration (server settings).

Pl. reply for this, if any one ran in to these or send me if there is
any URL for JMS tutorial for v5.1.1

Thanks in Advance