im trying to develop an apllication uising a predefined template (the ones that come with websphere).

a)does it works it a server different that websphere ( using struts)? tomcat 4.1 for example or do i need to haev websphere server installed on my machine.

b)can i deploy later with jrun all the apllications i develop using websphere?

c) when using web page dynamic construction feature for a crud operation isasks me to deploy using only websphere server, can i use websphere server for local testing and later deploy using jrun remote server?

thank you very much

luis torres.