Hi,

I am trying to use J2C to connect to a CICS system using JCA resource
adapter for CICS. I am following the instructions in Chapter 3 of the IBM
redbook SG24-6200-00 titled "Exploring WebSphere Studio Application
Developer Integration Edition V5". When I am trying to generate a service
proxy for the service WSDL file I get an error message saying

"A problem was encountered while running the "Generate Service Proxy" wizard

Reason : java.util.NoSuchElementException
/ServiceProjectName/foler/of/the/proxy/package/Service.wsdl

If anyone have encountered this or know of a solution Please share.....

Thanks in advance.