Hello,
I am trying to create a simple ejb service and I am running into issues.
I have a ejb project. The ejb uses a class called Employee.java which actually resides in a seperate project call utilProject.
Now, while I create the ejb webservice, WSAD is generating another Employee.java in ejbProject. I understand why WSAD is creating Employee_Helper Employee_Ser, Employee_Deser classes why generate Employee.java again?
I am running into class loading related issues because of this presence of dupulicated classes?

any insight please?